Saturday, February 16, 2008

We are ALL Lifebridges joined in Oneness

In an earlier post, I elaborated upon what I thought were lifebridges........
http://lifebridges.blogspot.com/2008/01/what-is-life-bridge.html

We encounter them every moment both within our view and beyond sight.
Throughout the years, I have often looked around me and realized that they were everywhere--within the strangers I met, among my college classmates, Professors, colleagues, family, global family, friends, within the people in geographically distant places, across time and culture, I learned about, read about and reached out to through whatever means I could. This is all that we can do.

Sometimes, the wellspring and awakening of compassion and offerings of love and prayer are the gifts of such encounters. Sometimes, it is the wisdom imparted or the profound humility. At other times, it is the gift of friendship, companionship, steps shared along the journey. At other times, it is mutual respect through differences and the call for more love and self-cultivation. Sometimes, it is a call to act, to share, to give more, love more and encourage more.
No matter what the encounter yields, it is a gift, a connection, a reminder of the Oneness that joins us all--the wellspring of the human experience.
Namaste, 湘君

No comments: